Via SCArtsHub.com – “Aiken County Public Schools is seeking a fine arts coordinator to provide leadership in developing, achieving, and maintaining strong fine arts programs and special projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities include
- Coordinates, facilitates, implements, and evaluates the summer acGateway program
- Assists in the implementation of quality instructional programs throughout the district
- Works collaboratively with Department of Communications to advertise district and school-level special projects and events
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Federal Programs
- And more (full list of responsibilities at link below)
Education and/or experience: Valid teaching certificate, Masters Degree, five years experience”