2019 Annual Arts Awards Dinner June 20, 6-8pm
Each year at the Arts Council’s Arts Awards and Membership Meeting, we recognize members of Augusta’s vibrant arts community who stand out for their dedication to and standard of excellence in the arts.
Join us to honor the winners of the Annual Arts Awards at the Annual Arts Awards Dinner & Membership Meeting, to be held Thursday, June 20, 6-8pm at the Foundry at Rae’s Creek with a cocktail hour 5-6pm
2019 Arts Awards WINNERS
Congratulations to the 2019 Arts Awards Winners! The Annual Arts Awards are hosted by the Greater Augusta Arts Council to celebrate individuals and organizations that advance the arts in Augusta. The Arts Awards were established to recognize outstanding talent, exceptional initiative and leadership within Augusta’s vibrant arts community.
- Artist: Eryn Eubanks, Musician
- Arts Professional: Gary Dennis, Executive Director, Jessye Norman School of the Arts
- Volunteer: Mike Sleeper, Logistics Lead, Arts in the Heart of Augusta
- Sponsor: Ora Parrish, Bank of America
- Kath Girdler Engler Public Art Award: Jessye Norman School of the Arts, Project Forte
- President’s Award: City of Augusta, for outstanding partnership in public art efforts in our community
Details on each of the award categories are listed below. Award nominations are made by community members and chosen by a committee of business leaders, residents of Richmond County, arts professionals, former winners, and arts supporters.
Annual Arts Awards Categories
Click on the category names below for the details of each award.
2020 Arts Awards Nominations
Do you know of an outstanding member of the Augusta Arts community who should be recognized for the contributions to the arts? Nominate them for next year! Nominations will be up all year, so bookmark the link below and submit when you think of the perfect candidate!