The Greater Augusta Arts Council will host a ribbon cutting to celebrate their new brand identity on Thursday, December 15, 2016, 11:00am-12pm. Recently released in November 2016, the brand identity was designed by Hansen Associates of Evans, GA. The new identity has been adopted by the Arts Council to update their look and increase brand awareness of the organization. The Arts Council invites community members to their offices to see their new identity and share their current projects, ongoing programs, and upcoming initiatives. These include:
- Administration of Augusta?s Public Art Master Plan
- Programming the Arts in the Heart of Augusta Festival
- Administration of City Art Grant Funding
- Providing educational and capacity-building opportunities for Augusta artists through the workshop series, Aspirations
- Promoting local arts and cultural events on the Augusta Arts Calendar & Arts Weekly Podcast on www.augustaarts.com
- Advocating for the arts by hosting events such as Legislative Luncheon and gathering data on the economic impact of the arts through survey projects like AEP5, a national project by Americans for the Arts.
Greater Augusta Arts Council Brand Identity Ribbon Cutting
Sacred Heart Cultural Center,
1301 Greene St. Augusta, Georgia
Free to Attend, Light Refreshments provided.
Greater Augusta Arts Council :: PO Box 1776 :: Augusta, GA 30903
The mission of the Greater Augusta Arts Council is to enrich the quality of life for?citizens and visitors of Augusta and the CSRA by advancing a vibrant cultural arts agenda.