Via naartscouncil.org – “The North Augusta Cultural Arts Council’s SpringFest Art Competition is open to all visual artists. Artists are invited to submit their original artworks according to the following guidelines:
- Maximum of two (2) submissions per individual with a $25 entry fee.
- All entries will be eligible for the Best in Show, First, Second, and Third Place awards.
- 3-D art will be accepted in the Art Competition but must not weigh more than 50lbs. Pedestals will be provided by the Arts and Heritage Center.
- Any artwork that has been exhibited in a previous SpringFest Art Competition or displayed in the Arts and Heritage Center will not be accepted. By entering the contest, the artist certifies that their artwork is original and does not infringe upon any third-party rights.
- Winning entries will be announced during the Reception at The Arts and Heritage Center. The Reception will be held on Thursday, March 15, 2018 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. This reception is free and open to the public.
For more information, please contact John Bigger at email@example.com or (803) 278-1805.
For questions regarding the delivery, pickup and art sales contact Theresa Rousseau at the Arts and Heritage Center at 803-441-4380 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.”