VIA The North Augusta Cultural Arts Council:
The North Augusta Cultural Arts Council’s SpringFest Art Competition is open to all visual artists. Artists are invited to submit their original artworks according to the following guidelines:
1. Maximum of two (2) submissions per individual with a $25 entry fee.
2. All entries will be eligible for the Best in Show, First, Second, and Third Place awards.
3. 3-D art will be accepted in the Art Competition but must not weigh more than 50lbs. Pedestals will be provided by the Arts and Heritage Center.
4. Any artwork that has been exhibited in a previous SpringFest Art Competition or displayed in the Arts and Heritage Center will not be accepted. By entering the contest, the artist certifies that their artwork is original and does not infringe upon any third-party rights.
5. Winning entries will be announced during the reception at The Arts and Heritage Center.
The Reception will be held on Thursday, March 12 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. This reception is free and open to the public.
Delivery dates: March 9 & 10, 10:00 – 4:00
Reception: Thursday, March 12, 5:00 – 7:00
Exhibition Dates: March 12 – May 3
Pick-up Dates: May 4 & 5, 10:00 – 4:00
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE ARTS IN NORTH AUGUSTA!
Thank you for your interest and participation in the 2020SpringFest Art Competition. A copy of this information and the entry form are available at www.naartscouncil.org or www.artsandheritagecenter.com
For more information, please contact John Bigger at email@example.com or (803) 278-1805.
For questions regarding the delivery, pickup and art sales contact Mary Anne Bigger at the Arts and Heritage Center at 803-441-4380 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org