“Westobou is seeking proposals for three different projects:
- Mobile Studio Projects
- Public/Performance Art Projects
- Special Program Projects
Individuals, groups and organizations are invited to submit proposals to one or more of these projects. Those chosen will be commissioned (up to $1,000 per project) to implement the project during Westobou Festival, October 1-4, 2020. Selected projects will be promoted and documented by Westobou. If selected, funds will be distributed prior to the Festival to allow sufficient time for preparation/completion.
Info Sessions: Due to COVID-19 related restrictions, Info Sessions dates and times will be determined at a later date. In the meantime, all questions should be directed to email@example.com.
- Must be implementable within the Festival grounds in downtown Augusta
- Westobou Gallery, Westobou Warehouse (behind Gallery), Outside (within the 1100 block between Broad and Jones Street)
- Must be flexible on dates and times between Oct. 1-4
- Must engage the public through interactive components, discussion, tours, hands-on elements, workshop, etc.
- Must adhere to the mission and values of Westobou
How to Apply
- Fill out the Idea Generated Project Proposal here
- If you are applying for more than one project, please fill out a proposal for each
- Be sure to specify a preference for date and time of day between Oct. 1-4 (morning, afternoon, evening, all-day or multiple day event/project)
- Please include supporting materials such as pictures, videos or mock-ups of your idea
- Submit your proposal and resume no later than May 22, 2020 by filling out the Google form here or email firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE TYPED.”