VIA The North Augusta Cultural Arts Council: The SpringFest Art Competition is open to all visual artists. Artists are invited to submit their original artworks according to the following guidelines:
- Maximum of two (2) submissions per individual with a $25 entry fee.
- All entries will be eligible for the Best in Show, First, Second, and Third Place awards.
- 3-D art will be accepted in the Art Competition but must not weigh more than 50lbs. Pedestals will be provided by the Arts and Heritage Center.
- Any artwork that has been exhibited in a previous SpringFest Art Competition or displayed in the Arts and Heritage Center will not be accepted. By entering the contest, the artist certifies that their artwork is original and does not infringe upon any third-party rights.
- Winning entries will be announced during the Reception at The Arts and Heritage Center. The Reception will be held on Thursday, March 18, 2021 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. This reception is free and open to the public.
ENTRY, DELIVERY AND PICKUP
- Entries may be hand delivered to the Arts and Heritage Center, to the attention of the Executive Director, Arts and Heritage Center, 100 Georgia Avenue, North Augusta, SC 29841 anytime between 10 AM and 4 PM. If other arrangements need to be made please contact the director at The Arts and Heritage Center: email@example.com.
- All entries must be received by March 16 at 4 PM and must include an entry fee of $25 per artist. Either checks or cash are accepted and checks should be made payable to North Augusta Cultural Arts Council.
- All entries not sold must be picked up at the Arts and Heritage Center on April 16 between 10 AM and 4 PM. If other arrangements need to be made please contact the director at The Arts and Heritage Center firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please complete the attached AHCNA Loan agreement. Bring this with you when you drop off your artwork.
- Items not picked up after the deadline for pickup may be subject to a storage fee or become the property of the North Augusta Cultural Arts Council.