Call for Member Artists: WET PAINT PARTY & ART SALE
We are getting ready for this year’s Wet Paint Party & Art Sale, which is being held February 29th 7-10 pm, at the Sacred Heart Cultural Center.
Apply online at https://augustaarts.wufoo.com/forms/zyuyuy117poz3t/
Due to limited space, we will be jurying our member artists’ entries into Wet Paint.
Because of space restraints, each artist may have ONE piece in the show. Please limit the size of your artwork to 36” X 36”. We cannot accommodate anything larger.
We have analyzed what was sold in the past, and the most number of pieces sold have been in the $100 to $200 range, with the average price sold at $185.00. We are accepting artwork priced up to $500.00 as a cap. These decisions are based on past data to help you have a successful evening.
Guidelines for Submitted Artwork:
Size: No larger than 36” X 36”
Price range: No more than $500
1 Submission per Artist
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION : January 12, 2019 (11:59 pm)
Application Requirements (READ THOROUGHLY)
- Artists must be current members of the Greater Augusta Arts Council. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on your membership status.
- All artists must submit a photo of the work they intend to sell as part of this application. This will be used in the full-color artwork catalog offered to event attendees, as well as event promotions.
- Artwork must be recent work, completed within the last calendar year
- Artists are required to bring an easel on which to display the artwork. Table easels are preferred.
- All mediums are accepted. Sculpture, Painting, Photography, etc. are all welcome. “Experiential” or service type work such as hairstyling or instructional sessions can also be submitted.
- Got an “out of the box” idea for an auction item? We want to hear it! Contact us with any questions as to suitable art for submissions. Email email@example.com.
To complete the submission form please go to: https://augustaarts.wufoo.com/forms/zyuyuy117poz3t/