08 Nov GREATER AUGUSTA ARTS COUNCIL RELEASES NEW BRAND IDENTITY
The Greater Augusta Arts Council has released a new brand identity, designed by Hansen Associates of Evans, GA. Proposed to the Board of Directors and RedWolf, the Council?s marketing firm, at the annual Board Retreat, the design was approved unanimously.
The new brand identity fulfills a portion of the Greater Augusta Arts Council?s 3-year strategic plan, which outlines the goal to, ?Increase Brand Awareness of the Greater Augusta Arts Council.? The Staff & Board of the Arts Council believes the new logo will refresh marketing efforts for the programs of the Greater Augusta Arts Council, which include:
- Administration of Augusta?s Public Art Master Plan
- Programming the Arts in the Heart of Augusta Festival
- Administration of City Art Grant Funding
- Providing educational and capacity-building opportunities for Augusta artists through the workshop series, Aspirations
- Promoting local arts and cultural events on the Augusta Arts Calendar & Arts Weekly Podcast on https://www.augustaarts.com
- Advocating for the arts by hosting events such as Legislative Luncheon and gathering data on the economic impact of the arts through survey projects like AEP5, a national project by Americans for the Arts.
?We are excited to unveil our new look to the Community, ? said Brenda Durant, Executive Director of the Greater Augusta Arts Council.
Hansen Associates, the multi-discipline design and creative firm responsible for the new logo, recently relocated from Southern California to Evans, Georgia. Founded in 1972, the firm has launched hundreds of projects & campaigns nationwide. Hansen Associates can be contacted at 706-271-0842 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greater Augusta Arts Council :: PO Box 1776 :: Augusta, GA 30903
The mission of the Greater Augusta Arts Council is to enrich the quality of life for?citizens and visitors of Augusta and the CSRA by advancing a vibrant cultural arts agenda.